Tuesday 9 October 2007

Big Apple Donut

Ok just a short post for today..kinda tired..

After my dinner with Kit, Money and Kenneth, I had eagerly asked Money to accompany me to buy Big Apple.




Big Apple (box)

The queue is so CRAZY!!! There are so many people lining up to buy the donuts that promte The Simpsons.


I waited for about 7 mins when it reach my turn to order my donuts.

I bought 3 donuts, 2 Choreo and 1 Go nuts. 1 of the Choreo is for Kenneth while the other 2 are for myself hehehe..I kinda regret because after ordered the donuts, because i spoted a donut name chocozino (mayb wrong spelling). The donut is coated with lots of chocolate top!!! look so yummy!!!


Donuts that i bought..




Anyway i didn't eat the donut on the spot, as i decided to eat it as my breakfast tomorrow morning.




Choreo Donut



So this morning, while accompany Damian eating his 'chee cheong fun' for his breakfast, I had my Choreo Donut.. It taste was so good!!! The donut is so soft and there is a lot of 'Oreo power' on top on it. The Oreo is not very sweet, but just nice for me.


Go nuts Donut



While i was happily eating my donut, i saw Yie Loon walking towards our table.. He is a superb fan of Big Apple. So i decided to offer him the Go nuts donut. He 'humbly' took it and finish it within 1min!!!!! He is really a fan!



Anyway i did enjoy the Choreo Donut..I am hunger and craving for another one ......!!!

Ok rating time again...

Overall rating:
  • Environment : 6.5/10
  • Food : 8/10
  • Service : 7/10
  • Price : RM2/peice

No comments: