Thursday 27 March 2008

FLOWERS!!!

Another post that unrelated to food.... I am excited and touched, that is why i would like to share in my BLOG.

Monday, 24th March 2008 , around 2.30pm ;

Received a bouquet of Sunflower (my all time favourite flower).
There is a card written :



  • Karrent,
    Happy Birthday.
    Kit


Sunflower

p/s : called and send a sms to Kit to say thank you.


Tuesday, 25th March 2008 , around 12.30-1.00pm ;

Received a bouquet of Calla Lily (white lily, my no 1 favourite flower, so 'WHITE').
There is a card written :




  • Karrent,

    Kit


Calla Lily

p/s : called and send a sms to Kit to say thank you...for Thursday...?


Wednesday, 26th March 2008 , around 11.30-12.00pm ;

Received another bouquet of Sunflower (much fresher and nicer from the previous one).

I received a call during my meeting, it was the deliver man ; saying that my flower is here, but i am not around. So i had asked Jin help to collect it for me.
There is a card written :

  • Karrent,

    Kit


Sunflower again. :)


p/s : called and send a sms to Kit to say thank you....guess will stop on Thursday...?


Thursday, 27th March 2008 , around 11.30-12.00pm ;
Received another bouquet of Calla Lily (different than the previous one).

Just when I wanted to to go for lunch, the delivery man came..
This bouquet of Calla Lily is very cute and sweet it has a Ladybird on it.
There is a card written :


  • Karrent,

    Kit



Calla Lily with LadyBird....


p/s : called and send a sms to Kit to say thank you....guess this is the last one.. special occasion.


Friday, 28th March 2008 , around 11.30-12.00pm ;

Received another bouquet of Flowers. Is a combo!! Combination of Sunflowers and Calla Lily...very 'special' ...
I am very surprised as I didn't expect it to continue till Friday
There is a card written :

  • Karrent,

    Kit


Combo!!! Sunflowers&Calla lily...

p/s : called and send a sms to Kit to say thank you....very surprised...


Is not easy for me to put in desribe how I feel, but all I can say is , I am really touched and amazed!.. Really love it....
Thank you very much..........
Very happy and touched!..I'm Loving it...!!!

No comments: