Thursday 27 March 2008

Funkees, Mamee

Just a short post.

This is the first time I blog about junk food....

I notice this 'junk food' around 7-11 and Jaime had also told me about it.
So i decided to give it a try.
Funkees are from MAMEE... yes our old time favourite 'junk food' MAMEE.....(the blue monster)
Funkees had 3 different flavour; Something (forgotten :P) Spicy , Wacky Chicken and Something (forgotten :P) Cheese.

My favourite is the Wacky Chicken.
It is the best among the others. I like it very much..One of my favourite junk food beside DORITOS!!!!


Funkees - Wacky Chicken



Funkees - Wacky Chicken (back)

But the only bad thing about this junk is , it makes u very thirsty after eating it.
That is why is advice to drink lots of water after eating it.
U can also drink some green tea to relief your thirstiness


p/s :
Andrew commented that this snack taste like MAMEE instant noodle chicken flavour :)
thanks a lot Andrew for helping me to take the pictures!!!


Overall rating:
Food : 7/10
Price : RM1.80/ packet (7-11)

No comments: