Thursday 27 March 2008

My Birthday Present from my good TeamMates

I know, i know my Birthday already passed for a few days.. But I am still keen to write post related to it. On 24th March 2008, my team mates gave me a 'surprise presentS 'for my birthday!!.

Cha had represented them to pass the presents to me..
When I open the paper bag, i found out there are a box of chocolate and 2 bottle of red wines!!!..
Is very hard for me to put in words how actually i feel...All I can say is I am very happy and touched by thier wonderful presents!..


Koko Bistro...

The box of chocolate is from KoKo Bistro. The box consists of 8 pieces of chocolate, each different type. The 8 types are ; Strawberry-licious, Tangerine Crunch, Bliss Choc, Passionate, Amour Square, Noir, Au Lait and Blanc. The discription and details of the chocolate are stated behind the box. So far i had ate three all them, at it taste quite good!


8 types of chocolate.....


Desricptions of chocolate....

The 2 bottle of wines are ; Cabinet Sauvignon (Australian Wine) and Laus (Spainsh Wine, has limited details of it). But I am sure it will taste good as Wei Yun had put lots of effort in communicating with Jin which to purchase :)


Wines...

On the next day, I got another 'BIGGER' surprise!
Yau came to me and gave me a 'birthday card'. It was not an ordinary birthday card, it was a SUPER BIG SIZE CARD. I feel so excited and happy looking at the card, as it was the biggest card ever i got in my life!!! All my team members had put some greetings, remarks and signature inside the card! Jin even draw some pictures and 'comment about himself ' . With all of these, it had made the card better, cutter and most important more meaningful!


part of the card



Card.....can cover my whole laptop


The card compare with an ordinary card (look at the different)


Inside the card.....

Here I would like to take advantage of my BLOG to THANK all my wonderful Team Mates ; Ah Cha, Andrew, Ching Ching, Foo Mei, Jin, Kevin, Wei Yun and Yau (name in alphabetical order)for this lovely birthday presents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is your 1st time to receive such a big card.
hehe~
it's my 1st time to buy such a big card also~

Karrent Chee said...

hehe...
really the biggest birthday gift i had ever had!
thanks a lot!